
Lydia has gone to preschool this week without crying. She seems to have a great time there and loves her teacher. She is also really enjoying dance, which makes me so happy. I think having something extra for them to do that they love is very important.
Evelyn is doing really well in Kindergarten, when I go to drop her off all the little boys are so excited to see her and want her to chase them (really we are starting this already). She is taking Jazz this year along with Ballet and she really has a love for dance.
The baby is getting bigger and I am feeling good. You can now feel the baby when you put a hand on my tummy. This is my favorite part of being pregnant, feeling this little life. It's so amazing to me. Still no progress on a name though. The picture to the right is what the baby looks like right now in my tummy.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
7 comments:
I am glad your girls are doing so good in school! I hope Raegan starts back without crying!
I loved that part of being preggers too - feeling that little baby kick and move was always so wonderful!
Evelyn--already a heartbreaker! :) I'm glad you're not sick anymore, that is the worst. He's going to be here before you know it, so exciting.
So glad to hear that the girls are doing good at school AND dance. I love those little shitlings...
I can't wait to see the new little guy. It seems strange to see you with A LITTLE BOY...
I am so excited...aren't you?
I love you Adri.
mom
What big girls you have. You must love the free time at home to do whatever.... blog, make chocolates, etc. Love the new blog layout, very cute! Little Billy Bob is getting big, can't wait to meet him.
I keep thinking I will have all this time when the kids go to school but it just flies by and before you know it they are home again. I don't know where to send Eva for dance this year since her school closed and she keeps asking why she doesn't go to dance.
I can not believe how fast this is going. 24 weeks is not much longer. I am so excited for Billy Bob Ballingham. He is going to be adorable.
I was glad to see Lydie had adjusted to preschool at little better. Your tummy is so cute. I can't wait to see your little guy!
Post a Comment