I am 26 weeks now and feeling pretty good. Having a little heartburn but I'm just keeping the Tums on the night stand. This little guy is a kicker, which I love. I am almost 100% sure this will be our last baby so I am trying to saver every movement he makes. My girls are always rubbing my belly and talking to him. They are getting so excited to see him. They both have said that they want to feed him bottles, can't get either one to agree on diaper duty. Look how big he's getting.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
8 comments:
This is so cute! I can't wait to meet Baby Billy Bob Ballingham!
Congrats Adri. I'm sure your whole family is so excited! You'll have to post lots of pictures when the time comes!
I am so excited. I love the fact that you are having a little guy! I can't wait to see how...pretty he is.
I can't believe it is happening. I am getting SO EXCITED to have our little guy here.. although... you need to get that house sold you can be closer... even 20 miles away is TOO DARN FAR... I love you my little Adrienne....
your mom
Yeah for 26 weeks! You'll be having that baby in no time. How exciting!
I can't wait until he is here. I can already picture how handsome he is going to be. Please hurry, Carson feels a little out numbered some days. I am sorry about the heartburn, that really sucks.
Oh, the little dude is getting some baby fat. How cute is that?! I am so happy that I will be in town to see him born. I miss so much and it's about time!
Sounds like you have some great help ready!
Post a Comment