Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Juno?!?

We went to a Halloween birthday party over the weekend. I tried to avoid getting dressed up being all pregnant and stuff. I would love to take all the credit but Audrey and Heather both gave me the idea to go as Juno McGuff and Brett as Paulie Bleaker. I couldn't resist the temptation seeing as I LOVE the movie Juno. I couldn't have pulled it off without my sweet husband being willing to follow along. Guess what.... we did get Best Costume at the party though.

10 comments:

Brett said...

Your eggo is prego! Thanks Adrienne for putting together our costumes for the party. It was a fun night and can't wait til Halloween night with my girls!

buchanancasa said...

That.is.awesome. What a great idea! Bleeker's hair takes the cake.

smithblog said...

That is awesome! You guys look so good, cracks me up!

Nana Sharples News said...

GEE...WHAT A NICE PHOTO...SO GLAD THAT SOMEONE TOOK PHOTOGRAPHS...
REALLY..YOU GUYS LOOK REALLY CUTE.
i had a great time.
love all four of you..oops...5
mom

Tiffany said...

What a cute idea! That's so funny!

Christina said...

Brett looks hilarious. I love that movie too.

Heather said...

Your cosumes were awesome! Definately Best Costume Award worthy. Brett is such a good sport. I love that about him, my husband would never agree to that, of course I think he would have a harder time pulling off Bleaker than Brett did.

Clint and Shari said...

I love that you dressed up like Juno and Bleaker!!! I love that movie. TOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

You deserved best costume. You guys looked awesome. Way to go. I love how you shared the credit. However, you were pretty authentic, being prego and all.

Jasmin said...

you look Great! love the outfits