
JACOB CHRISTOPHER BALLINGHAM
BORN:12/27/2008 at 10:23am
6 pounds 5 oz.
17 1/2 inches
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
20 comments:
He is so precious. I am so happy for you and your family. I love his name too. If I would have ever been able to have a little boy I wanted to name him Jacob.
Congratulations, what a great start to the new year.
HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! I was wondering if you had had the baby or not yet. I'm so happy for you guys!! He's a doll!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! You guys are an awesome family. We love you!!!!
Our sweet baby JACOB. He reminds me so much of Evelyn when she was a newborn. All of your children are so beautiful, just like their mom.
Congrats! He is so stinkin' cute and so little! How fun to have a little baby in your house again:) I can't wait.
Congrats to a new baby boy Jacob.
What a great name too he is a little one too. WoW! I am so happy for you guys. Happy New year!
Oh how PRECIOUS! What a way to complete the year! CONGRATULATIONS!!! May his life be a blessed one! Welcome to our world little Jacob!
I'm so glad you guys decided to have another one. And for it to be a boy! You won't be sorry.
He's adorable! Congratulations!! Enjoy your little boy.
Ohhh.. He is so stinkin handsome! I can't wait till tomorrow when I can hold him again and give him kisses.
Is it just me or is he the spitting image of Lydia? What a handsome little man! I will call you to figure out when you want dinner. Congrats!
Congratulations! He's adorable! I can't wait to see him in person! Let me know if you need anything!
Look at you- already blogging! You are amazing. Congratulations!
I love your little boy. He is so darn cute! I think I just might steal him and take him back to Arizona with me.
I am so glad my little boy is here. Just wanted to let my wife know how much I admire her courage at the hospital. She new back when we decided to try for one more baby that she would have another repeat c-section and that more complications come with repeats. She was brave to bear all the pain she received to bless me with a boy. Thank you Adrienne, and I love you!
I am so excited he is here too. Carson was needing someone to play with. He is just adorable. Not surprising as all your kids are beautiful. I can't wait to meet him and to cuddle him. I am so glad that everything went well for the most part and you are home recovering. I felt so bad about the IV. I am so sorry.
Congrats Adri and Brett. Brett your comments brought me to tears. Your love for your wife is amazing. Your baby boy is so cute. I knew he would be a cutie. I am proud of you Adri and I hope you feel better soon. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.
Congratulations! I am happy for all of you and Jacob is adorable. Hope you are all adjusting well and having lots of fun.
What a great husband you have one in a million!
So I heard there where so promblems. Aaron didn't really know but I hope you get feeling better.
He's adorable. I love the name. Congratulations. Hope you are getting a little rest. Love you
Post a Comment