Monday, December 1, 2008

Party Time!

We had Evelyn's birthday party Friday after Thanksgiving at Chuck E Cheese. I tried talking her out of going there but I wasn't very sucessful. It actually wasn't too bad, not very busy and the kids seemed to have a blast. I guess that's what really matters, right! I also tried talking Evelyn into a really cute store bought cake but she kept saying she wanted me to make carrot cake. The best part about Evelyn's birthday party was watching her really get into dancing with Chuck E, it was hilarious.



2 comments:

Brett said...

Thanks Adrienne for planning a great birthday party for Evelyn. It turned out great. It was fun to see Evelyn and her cousins running around trying to collect tickets for prizes. Thanks everyone for coming and thanks for the gifts,(except Heathers, j/k.)

Heather said...

Thanks for inviting us to the B-Day! My kids had such a fun time. I especially loved the pizza;) Happy Birthday to my sweet Evie.