
I have never been the type of person who can stay home for a long period of time, I start to get cabin fever. Even with a C-section and a newborn I was venturing out the second day I was home from the hospital. Most of our trips out have just been to hang out at my Mom's. I love this picture!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
9 comments:
Look how alert he is! You have such cute kids!!!
Come on over and hang out with me, I'm always around!
He is a Cutie!!!!!
OK I have no ideal who blakjak is or how it signed me up under that name. Too weird! But he is a cutie!
I am the same way... I cannot stay home too long either. On my days off work I am always out and about because I hate to sit home.
He is darling...
He is such a darling little boy! I'm bet you're in 7th heaven!
Finally we get to see a picture of Jake with his eyes open. Everytime I see him he is sleeping. What a handsome boy!
This is such a cute picture. He just looks so tiny.
I love the picture. He's adorable
He is so CUTE. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment