I went to the doctor last week and had my post partum visit... here are the results! My blood pressure is way down (thanks to meds). I am only going to take those for a couple more weeks and see if it stays down once I stop them. I had two finger pokes for my blood counts and they were horrible. So bad the doctor was surprised I was able to even walk in the office on my own. He ordered a CBC (blood draw). I had to wait 24 hours for the results, it was not easy but well worth the wait when he said they were finally normal again. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago

11 comments:
Holy Cow Adri! I know your family must be in the know but sometimes you mention major medical situations out of the blue. You crack me up. More importantly, I am glad things are looking up.
I am so glad things are better!! You had me worried there!
That is great news! It is hard to feel so depleted. Way to take care of yourself.
YEAH Adri~ I was thinking about you that other day and wondering about your blood pressure. I am glad that it is down!
We are so glad that your levels are returning to normal. You are looking really good. BTW... I had fun at the girls sleepover this last weekend. Thanks so much for staying.
Adri, I am glad that you are feeling better, I have been thinking about you ever since your email that you sent me,wondering how you were doing? That is good news YEAH!!!!
Hooray for normal blood results! Glad things are better!
I'm so glad you are doing better! I feel like a crappy neighbor cuz I haven't helped out at all. I guess I never realized how bad things were. Let me know if you ever need anything.
I am glad you are doing better! Even if i didn't know what was going on :)
love ya
All I can say is I was totally scared out of my mind. I am so glad everything is o.k. and you are recovering. It takes a lot out of a person to get one of those precious little babies here. Little Jacob was well worth it. Our prayers were answered. Yeah!
Adrienne, I'm glad things are getting better. Please take care of yourself. Love you
Post a Comment