I haven't posted our dog in a while. This is Phoebe, she is our crazy pug. She loves the laser light and will chase it forever. She continues to look for the light when your done playing with her. This is her getting some exercise.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
8 comments:
Ok, that is pretty cute! I'll have to try that trick with Bernoulli, maybe he will lose a pound or 2 hehehe
I guess I need to get one of those laser lights, the kids would get such a kick out of that.
Yeah, My shower is next Thursday night. I thought you would have your invite by now. Sorry. My friend Hil is throwing it. I told I feel geeky to have one on my 4th but she insisted. Any who, I am excited. Hopefully you and your mom and sisters can come:) See you then!
She is so cute! I am so glad she is part of the Ballingham Family. Buster does the same thing with one of Carson's guns that has a light on it.
What a crazy nut!
What a cute pug! I laughed when I heard the music playing in the background - we must have the same baby swings!
My son acts just like that with the laser light, or a flash light, or anything like that.
That is why we don't need a dog...
Post a Comment