Okay we found this huge black spider on our kitchen chair in the house, captured it so that we could look it up on the internet to see what kind of spider it was and then it just became our pet for a little while. We named the spider Frank... Frank is a Daring Jumping Spider. After looking him up on the internet we decided to watch him for a couple of days. I caught some grasshoppers and put them in the cage with Frank and I was intrigued at watching him suck all the blood out of these grasshoppers. One morning I woke up and looked in Franks cage and he had made a cacoon like web... guess what, Frank is a Francis and had a huge sack of babies. Broken sack of baby spider eggs...... Frank (Francis is no longer with us)!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
7 comments:
Yikes! Francis is pretty big. Way to go, Adri! Brave mom. I can do caterpillars, but that's about it...
All I can say is ... EEEWWW!
GROSS!!!!
Man, there is really something wrong with you. (obscure lyrics from a song but very applicable in this case).
You and Brett definitely belong together.
Way to go Super Mom! I am so scared of spiders and won't go near them. Pretty cool that your girls wanted a pet spider.
AAuugh! Gross! I am seriously having negative physical reactions just thinking about that. Gross!
Frank scares the crap out of me. I am so glad he is dead.
Post a Comment