Monday, June 29, 2009

My Little Hamburgers

My Aunt Linda sent me an email with a blog page that had some really easy and yummy looking desserts. I saw these and just had to make them. I did a yellow cupcake mix for the bun, brownie for the beef patty, white decorating balls on top of the bun (the recipe says to use sesame seeds but I didn't have any) and frosting for all the toppings. Pretty tasty! My kids loved them (of course)!

11 comments:

Brett said...

They are delicious! Wish I had one right now

buchanancasa said...

Those really were adorable! Thanks so much for sharing.

smithblog said...

I saw those the other day on someones blog! FUN! You are so crafty :D

Kelly said...

Those were awesome. But I thought you did use sesame seeds?

Tiffany said...

Such a cute idea! You are very talented!

Tori said...

So cute... I have a birthday party coming up and if you dont mind I am going to copy those... That would be darling. Thanks for posting, what a cute idea...

Linda said...

You did a great job. Your "hamburgers" look beautiful!

Christina said...

So cute! DId you get it from Bakerella? She is amazing.

Clint and Shari said...

Those are so cute. I will have to remember them next time I sign up to bring desserts anywhere. They look yummy!

Carlye Momma said...

dude!!! This is extremely rude of you to post when I'm trying to LOSE weight here! MY MOUTH IS WATERING!!! I'll have to try it in a bit when I'm through!

Anonymous said...

The cupcake looks sooooo good. I wish I could have tried one. Super cute, your Hired for the next party.