Wednesday, December 30, 2009

JaKe TuRnS 1!!!!

I can't believe that my baby boy is 1. Where has the time gone? Why does it go by so fast. I love this little guy he has been such a blessing to our little family.
Here is Jake opening a present at Grandma's house with Daddy.
One of his big sisters showing him how the new race track toy works. It's so cute to see my girls taking care of there little brother.

Jake playing in his new ball house that he got for his birthday.


This is so Jake... I couldn't even put the cupcake down before he got into it. My girls we had to put the birthday cake on there face just to get a picture.
3 cupcakes later and he still wanted more.
I look at this baby picture of Jake and it makes me so sad. I want him to grow up and I get excited for him to learn new things. I can't help but miss the little snuggly newborn baby though.
Happy Birthday Mr. Squishy!




10 comments:

smithblog said...

Awww! He is getting so big! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!

Linda said...

So Cute!! Happy Birthday Jake

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you guys had him, especially for Simon's sake. They are going to be little buddies!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Jake! I agree with your mommy, you have grown so fast. It is fun to see you change and grow, but you were such a cute little infant you can't help but miss those times!

buchanancasa said...

I can't believe he's 1 either! Crazy. And your girls are such big sisters. By the way, I know we don't get together so often, but when I asked Eliza who she wanted at her birthday party (we'll get you the invite soon) the first person she said was Evie! I'm so glad; Evie is such a sweet friend. We'll do better this year at getting together, right? :) Looks like you had a great Christmas.

Natalie said...

He CANNOT be 1!!! Holy smokes! He's getting so big. What a cutie!

Clint and Shari said...

I remember when you were prego.....doesn't seem like that long ago. Has it really been a year? Happy Birthday Cutie Pie!!

Carlye Momma said...

What a beautiful baby boy he is!!! Your blog is darling! So glad you had a wonderful holiday season! Can you believe it's already come and gone? It was like a whirlwind I think! Stinkin cute family you have girly!!! :-)

Christina said...

So cute! Samuel had hair just like that on his first birthday... a straight afro. When he was eating his cake my brothers kept telling him to touch his head and eventually got him to stick his feet in it.

Jake is so cute and your girls are so sweet.

audie said...

My Mr. Squishy is sooo cute! I can't believe how fast his first year has gone by. Time to have another baby! ;-)