Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just When Ya Think Things are Getting Better!

Well... Jake is finally feeling better and so is everyone else in this house. I was so looking forward to having healthier kids after several weeks of sick bugs and Heather's kids with sick bugs. We decided after dinner tonight to get a fruit smoothie from McDonalds and me a diet coke. I don't know why but I just got right into the drivers side and we all buckled up and headed out. We had the music going and we were all singing in the car. On bangerter highway two deer jumped over the medium right in front of me. There was a car to the right and one deer to the left... I had no where to go. Soooo... I hit a deer. We had to call the police, the officer that came said that he went and put 3 deer down and two other cars hit the deer too. My car is not driveable at this point and it freaking sucks!

4 comments:

smithblog said...

I am glad you are all ok, sorry about your car!

Jana said...

I am so sorry! That is my worst fear as well. I'm glad that everyone is okay.

The Riches Family said...

Everyone ok? I am so sorry! YIKES! Darn those cute deer!

Carlye Momma said...

Oh gosh! That is SO crappy! What a tough decision girly (well not tough but crappy you were put in a position you had to decide something like that). How's the car now?