Wednesday, March 31, 2010

12 Years!


April Fools Day and My Anniversary! I can't believe that I have been married for 12 years now. Where has the time gone?!? It's snowing like crazy here today and I know that 12 years ago it wasn't snowing like this. It was overcast (which made for some beautiful pictures) but the rain held off until the evening. I still remember it like it was yesterday. Thanks Hon for putting up with me and always making me laugh. You are always there for me and standing right by my side. I love you now more then ever! Happy Anniversary!!!

6 comments:

Brett said...

Who the hell is that scruffy guy with my beautiful wife....hehehe. Thanks for putting up with me, I don't know what I would do without you. I Love You and look forward to many more.

audie said...

Geez...you two make me want to cry! I can't believe you are celebrating 12 years together! Time goes by so fast! I remember that day like it was just yesterday, and although my path has changed, I will always cherish those amazing memories and am so grateful that we got to share in them together. I love you guys!

Clint and Shari said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!!! What a cute picture of the two of you:)

Here's to many more!!!!

smithblog said...

Happy Anniversary! Why the heck are we not going out for sushi!

Tiffany said...

So cute! Happy Anniversary!!

Carlye Momma said...

How fun that your anniversary is on April Fool's Day! HAHA! That's hilarious! Hope you had a wonderful one! :-)