Well... the day finally came, Evie has lost her 1st tooth. Evie's two bottom teeth just started to wiggle a few weeks ago. We just went to the dentist and Evie has her adult teeth sitting behind her baby teeth. The dentist told us that she would have to really work on wiggling them to get them out. He told her that she had until November to do it or he would have to pull them. This is Evie right after I pulled her tooth.
If you look really close at this picture you can see her adult (shark) tooth sitting behind there. Now we just need to get that other one out in the next 2 months. Evie really spent alot of time trying to pull her own tooth and she did a good job... by the time I got there is was pretty much out just one little pull and we had it. Evie said she wished she could keep her tooth cause it was her first one and she worked so hard to get it out. I told her to write a note to the Toothfairy explaining it. We got home from my mom's pretty late so Evie asked me to just write something on a post-it. I did! Below is what the Toothfairy wrote back!
This is what the Toothfairy left... I will post pictures of Evie tomorrow when she wakes up.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
2 comments:
You are such a great job at being a wonderful mom! I should be more like you!
You are so cute Adri. Evie did a good job and it was so fun to see her face as she came out of the bathroom at moms. She was so proud of herself. Ayana asked to keep her first tooth too.
Post a Comment