Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Zoo and The 3rd Child

Jake is almost 2 years old and today was his first trip to the Zoo! I can't believe that I haven't taken him before this point. Here's the thing... time goes by so fast now and there is always something going on or I'm too tired to take all 3 kids to the Zoo (or want to front the money for it). Kelly has a season pass so we decided to take the little boys while the other kids were in school. Jake loved every minute of it.
Jake on the GIANT Spider!

He loved the Snake slide... he only did that like 50 times!
We did the train twice and I think that was his favorite part!

This is my favorite picture of all time. We just got done watching the Gorilla eat salad and chase a Peacock around (which was crazy). I sat Jake down infront of the Gorilla and he just looked up at it, almost like he was afraid that Gorilla may go after him like he did that poor Peacock.
Some of our highlights this Zoo trip... The Tiger was roaring for us... we got to see the baby Elephant... The Gorilla chased a Peacock and the Vulture kept trying to bite our fingers on the glass.
It was a good day... just me and my boy having fun at the Zoo.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh...what a great post sister. I love the pic of you two on the train. Super cute. I miss being able to stay home and do fun things like that with the kiddos. Keep up the good work mama!

buchanancasa said...

I LOVE Jake and the gorilla! It's like he's saying, "You've got nothin' on me, man. I'm twice as tough." What a cutie!

smithblog said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie pie. You are such a fun mom!!