Friday, October 29, 2010

My Aching Back!!!

I have a Half Marathon tomorrow and I am excited/nervous about it. I was training but have really slacked the last couple of weeks due to some back pain. I was super stressed about it but have decided that I am just going to do it and if I have to walk some of the way then that's okay too. The weather doesn't look fabulous... I am such a baby when it comes to cold weather. I will post about the marathon later (if I make it out alive)!
Back to being a big baby on the cold weather. We have had snow this week. I woke up and opened the blinds to the first snow fall earlier this week. I was not happy to see it at all. Then Lydia was interested into why I was pouting as I was looking outside. She ran to the door and started screaming with joy (not the same reaction I had). She ran into Evelyn's room woke her up and they were outside in less then a minute. Jake followed... they had fun! Good for them!
Jake loved running around with the girls!

I love having my girls home and Jake loves it too!
Uggghhhh... that looks so miserable!

3 comments:

smithblog said...

DUDE! I am so sorry your back is sore!!! We will do awesome - no matter what it is going to be super fun!

Tori said...

Good Luck on your run...cant wait to hear about it. I am with your kids...I LOVE the winter time. Fall is my favorite season but winter is second best...I was excited too adn cant wait to break out the snowmobiles and have some snow fun!!!!

Linda said...

Good Luck tomorrow. I'm with you on the cold weather - and snow! Not good for a bad back either. Take care of yourself.