Monday, November 22, 2010

Snowy Sunday!

Sunday morning we woke up to this!
The snowblower was out of gas so we shoveled it!

Evie was a big help shoveling and cleaning off her Daddy's car.
Jake played for about 30 minutes then he was done! 5 more days then we get to escape this cold weather. Cali... here we come!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

I think those pictures are so beautiful with the fall leaves under the snow!

Clint and Shari said...

I love all this snow that we are getting:) I am so jealous that you're heading off to California. Have so much fun! Take lots of pictures so I can live through you:)

Carlye Momma said...

I love how magical snow is! Such fun pix lady! We came down to St. George and hoped it would be a little warmer, but it's still faREEZING! Have a blast in Cali!!!