I remember a time when I had just my girls and Brett and I were done having kids... I heard a friend say, "Son... seriously!?!?" I never say to my girls... Daughter seriously but I wondered what that would be like to have a son. Now, I know! Jake is such a handful. At times he can be so loving and other times so mischievous. He breaks a lot of things... makes a mess of a lot of things. He loves to make his sisters scream. Jake also gives the best hugs and kisses... I don't even have to ask for them. Jake loves to dance and now tries to sing too. Words Jake pretends he doesn't understand (He does understand these words... he thinks he's fooling me); Jacob, Jake, no, stop, don't and words he would hear on a dime; outside, popsicle, blankie, bippie, nice, phoebe and any animal sound. He is starting to really love caps... he is always playing with Brett's. I need to get him one of his own. Guess what I say about a hundred times a day now... "SON... seriously"! I love you Jake.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
3 comments:
That boy is pretty freaking cute!
Well, for that matter all of your kids are freaking cute :)
Let him wear what he wants. Then take tons of pictures for black mail latter. I love that picture of him asleep.
Oh my heck, I love it. I don't think anyone realizes how much of a handfull boys are until you have them yourself, but what fun they are right? He is a doll! I love the bassinet pix. SO sweet!
Post a Comment