Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wedding Weekend!!!

This last weekend was super busy and very adventful... to say the least. It started on friday night with Aaron's Call of Duty party. He made me wear this hat while cooking for all his gaming buddies!
That's my husband for ya!

The boys played clear until 5 AM... way to go boys!

Us girls messing around having a good time... doing some cheer stunts.
And of course we can't have an adventful weekend without the bad. Kingston got his finger smashed in the bathroom door. Kingston the next day fell through the glass hutch... that ended in a dr's visit and a super glued cut. Sunday night Jake fell and split his head open... that ended at the dr's visit with 4 stitches. Sunday my Aunt Linda's dog (baby) of 15 years passed away while she was here.
My boy after stitches. Referring back to my last post... can't say I didn't see this coming! And now for the best part... Lu's wedding. I took a ton of pictures but here are some of my very favorites.
Nick and Lu being showered with rose petals.
All my sista's and Me!
Dancing... getting our groove on.
Me and my girlies!
Josh and Audrey... Oh yeah, and it was Josh's birthday on Saturday.
Me and my boy!
Heather and her boyfriend Chris.
My smokin' hot Momma and my handsome Daddy!
My mom, Lu and my Aunt Linda.
In order; Mikayla, Evelyn, Emmy, Lu, Trynity, Ayana and Lydia.
Bride and Groom!
Me and the love of my life!
Us AGAIN!
Sisters!!!
I love this picture... it's so Zach and Kelly! They can make simple mash potatoes look sooo good!
Lots of kissing going on.

Like I said... lots of kissing.
Connor and Trynity!

Mommy and me! It was a fabulous weekend. It was so great to see my Aunt Linda. I got to do what I love most and that's spending time with family! I am so happy for my baby sister and I just think Nick is amazing!
This is my whole family... imagine what it's like when we go out to dinner!
I love this picture!

5 comments:

Brett said...

It was a long, busy, and sad weekend. But at the same time it was a lot of fun and a lot of memories. Thanks Adrienne for taking pictures to capture these moments in time. By the way, you looked smoking hot!

Tori said...

That looks like an amazing wedding! The pics are great! and you girls all look soooo good. You are Georgous!!!! So sad to see Jake with the stitches but they will proabably not be his last if he follows the laws of being a boy!

Christina said...

Those are fun pictures! So cute. I can imagine you guys cracking up the whole time.

Linda said...

Great post Adrienne. I love all the photo's - one of them you can delete though. It was so good to see all of you and finally meetyour little ones. They are great. And of course the wedding was beautiful. It was so nice seeing all of you enjoying each other. Thanks too for your kindness (and the family) when I found out I lost Poncho

Carlye Momma said...

Poor little Jake! Jax had stitches in that same spot last year, and it still makes my stomach turn thinking about it. That wedding looked beautiful! Was it at the Rose Shop/La Jardin? All of you looked MARVELOUS!!! Love all the pix.

I'm good to run any time with you...but I'm just getting back into it after some time letting my knees heal a bit. So if you are a speedy little thing, you may want to wait about a month until I'm back in the game fully. :-)