2010 The Sharples girls decided to finally shed those unwanted pounds. I don't have the accurate numbers on everything and everyone but I will try to do my best on guessing. First... my mom, she has done awesome. My mom went into the dr. to check her high blood pressure December of 2009. I remember getting the call from her after the appt saying that her blood pressure was so high they were worried she would have a stroke. I can't imagine not having my mom here. On January 1, 2010 my mom made a new years resolution to start getting healthy. She started off slowly and every month she worked harder... and now she looks fabulous. Guess what... her blood pressure is normal and she is one smokin' hot lady! My mom before: This is November of 2009.
My mom now: November 2010. My mom has lost 70 pounds. She did it all by making some huge changes in her diet and lots of bike riding. Way to go Mommy... I am so proud of you!
Now Kelly (my sis-in-law) I don't have the exact numbers on her. I will be guessing. Kelly started running, playing tennis, weight lifting you name it she does it.Kelly before: Probably October 2009 visiting her dad.
Kelly now: November 2010. I would guess that she has lost over 30 pounds. Way to go Kelly... I can honestly say that you have ran your ass off!Now Heather: Heather hasn't gone the healthiest route but she has lost alot of weight and has worked hard too.
Now Audrey: Audrey along with Heather started way earlier on loosing weight. She has done a great job at keeping in shape. Audrey has done step, walking, running, weight lifting, step and Zumba.
This is really one of the only pictures I can find on my computer of Audrey before she lost weight. It's from a couple years ago.Even Melissa has lost some weight. Melissa has always been super skinny and even when she puts on a couple pounds she still looks amazing. Don't we all wish we could be so lucky!?!?!
Lu on her honeymoon November 2010. Guess what believe it or not Lu is 10 pounds thinner then in this picture. Yeah maybe it's cause she has had her tonsils taken out and she can't eat but still that has been no picnic. You are amazing Lu and you always look so good.
Me November 2009.
8 comments:
You are all a bunch of absolutely beautiful women!
Adri you forgot to put that you ran your ass off too :D
Way to go gals!
Now, let's all go get some icecream haha
You are all SKINNY B's:) Way to go! You all look amazing!
Wow!!!! Do you see how chubby my cheeks are!?!?! These before and after pictures are great. I am so proud of all of you sexy ladies. Keep up the good work!
Now go eat something!
You ladies look amazing! I'm feeling inspired after seeing all of your pictures. Congrats!!!
Congratulations You look great. I'm so proud of all of you
Great job! Losing weight is so hard!
You girls all look amazing...I need to really get on the stick and do it also. As soon as my knee is working again I need to start something. I will have to start very slow as I am so out of shape, I can hardly believe how out of shape I am . You girls are very inspiring...running is out for me with my newly rebuilt knee though so any other ideas of what you have had success with.
You guys ROCK! I look at all of you,it really makes me think of what better choices I need to make for myself. You guys have always been such powerful woman and to see every single one of you looking hotter then ever, is amazing. I just start working out today with Jillian from biggest Looser. Wish me luck because I have 50 pounds I need to loose.
Post a Comment