Thursday, February 10, 2011

Coupon Deal

This week I have been kinda tired and I bought the Sunday paper and only half of my coupons were in there. So I have been a little lax on my deal finding. But here is one good deal. At the Smiths in Herriman they have a grocery cart up front full of Pringles (just 2 kinds) they have the manager sticker and they are marked down to .79cents. You can get a Pringles coupon online for buy 2 get $1.00 off. So that makes them only .29 cents each.

Here is another deal. In the Sunday paper Walgreens has a coupon for Charmin double rolls basic 6 pack for 2.99. A few Sunday's ago there was a coupon for $1.00 off any Charmin toilet paper. So I got my toilet paper for $1.99.... not too bad... not free but I'm still figuring this out.

No comments: