Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Nanny

I miss my Nanny (my mom's mom). I have been thinking alot about her lately. She has been gone for 8 years and it's hard to believe it's been that long and I still miss her so much. Occasionally I will get a craving for one of my favorite things. I have been craving these black liquorice candies. This use to be one of my Nanny's favorite candies, which would explain why I have missed her so much lately. Whenever is see this candy I think of her. I have had hard time finding them and was so excited when I did.
Everytime I eat one of these candies I will think of you Nanny and how much I love and miss you dearly! Until we meet again!

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a nice post Adrienne. I'm sure Nanny is smiling and missing you too