My friend Nanette talked me into doing the RedRock Relay in Moab. Audrey and I were going to do it but Audrey didn't feel like she trained well enough to go so Nick decided to take her place. Truth is I didn't train either but I did okay. My Mom, Dad, Audrey, Josh and Aaron came down to support us and it was so great to have family there cheering us on. We also had an amazing team that was so supportive and so awesome. I took a ton of pictures but had to pick my favorites. The first runners had to sport these safety vests... Nanette and I trying to make these vests look fashionable.
My whole amazing team. Rob, Janelle, Nanette, Me, Darrin and Nick. I was first to run and we had a start time of 6:00 am.

In the middle of my run... taking a second for a photo.

Finished my run and take some photo shots and cheering on the next runner!

Some good friend loves!

Nanette hates these bathrooms. Had to take a photo of her coming out of the bathroom... hilarious!

This is me on my second run. Uphill, I mean serious uphill 2.75 miles with the wind blowing at me at probably 50 mph. I was done... Nanette had to push me. Did I mention how amazing my team was.

More photo shots. Loved the scenery on these runs.

Darrin and Rob shaved mohawks for the race. Awwwhhhh... what a cute couple.

I was so tired after my second run... I crawled across the exchange. Not really but my muscle spasmed and I couldn't walk anymore. Thanks again to such an amazing team that knew exactly what to do.

My leg feeling better and done with all the running and a little twin love and I'm just fine.

Nick and I proud to show our stripes and so glad to be done.

The whole team... done and 2 hours earlier then what we thought. Yay... freaking awesome team.

And this is the kind of dinner you reward yourself with after all that calorie burning. YUUUMMMYYYY!!!

Me and my medal and the feeling of just being done and accomplishig something I haven't done before. Thanks to the support of my family and my amazing team. Love you all!

See you next year RRR MOAB!!!
5 comments:
We absolutely loved having you on our team, you keep everyone happy and giggling! You did awesome and it was tons of fun having your family there cheering everyone on.
Get ready for September baby! :D
How fun!!! Way to go Adri! And how neat that your family would come along and cheer you guys on:) Love your fam!
Good job! I love the photo of her pushing you. So funny! I also love that you were so tired but made sure to get some great photos.
Congratulations looks like you all had alot of fun AND ENERGY!
You are freaking AMAZING!!!! I will just leave it at that...
Post a Comment