On Saturday Josh and Audrey tied the knot. They wanted to just go to Justice of the Peace but me and some other family talked them into doing a very small wedding. I am so glad we did... it was so amazing and everything was beautiful. They got married at Starks in their new chapel (which is gorgeous).I love this picture. These two are so cute together.
Shayneh and Lacie (a good friend from work) made this cake for Audrey. They put soooo many hours into making the purple flowers from gum paste. it was beautiful and was probably one of the best cakes I have had in a long time... fresh raspberries inside.... yummy!!!
Mikayla, Audrey and Audies new stepdaughter, Riley.
Shayneh, Audrey and Jason Starks before the ceremony.
In the brides room before the ceremony. Mikayla was so excited to see her mom get married.
Yes this is the brides room... don't mind the stuff on the desk... (this is actually the Starks office, there is always lots going on in here).
Awwwhhh... Audie looked so beautiful.
The four of us. Best friends marry twins!!!
My dad is so cute. I love watching him do daddy daughter dances.
First Dance as husband and wife.
Okay seriously take the time to look at all the kids faces. It took forever to get everyone together and looking at the camera. Hehehe... I giggle every time I see this picture. Mad chaos all the time!
A year ago these two got married and in about 5 weeks they will welcome a son into their lives. I can't wait!
My mom danced forever with Lydia and Lyd loved it.
The happy couple and Reverend Davis. It was such a great night and the wedding was beautiful. I cried a couple times. I am so happy for Josh and Audrey. I wish them a lifetime of love and happiness!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
5 comments:
You got some great photos of our wedding! Thank you for all your help that day and for taking the girls that night. I love you tons twinner!
It was really beautiful and we appreciate being invited! What a cute couple!
So Happy for her. She deserves the best and I am glad she is happy! Thanks for posting pics, it looks like a perfect day!
Wow what a wedding! I'm so excited for her! They make a really cute couple.
Oh! These photos are so precious! Congratulations to all of you! Looks like 2011 was a good to your family. :-)
Post a Comment