Summer is always so busy. We have been doing a lot of usual summer things, swimming, playing with friends, movies... all the good stuff.
We did have one little set back. Evie had to have gum surgery. She doesn't have enough gum below her two bottom teeth so they had to take gum from the roof of her mouth and stitch it below her teeth. It's basically a gum graft. She handled it like a champ and hasn't complained at all.
I love when I get my IPad back from the kids and these are the pictures I find.
Evie found this Justin Bieber app. She did a pretty good job at this one.I don't even know how she does this.
Even Jake at 3 knows how to work his way around my IPad.
And our pretty Lydie... we did the blue streaks for summer. Everyone asks her if she like Katy Perry... she does. I love summer!


1 comment:
I love these pictures. Your kids are so smart! I don't think I know how to do that kind of stuff.
Post a Comment