YUMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!! What more can I say? Look at him, come on, you know you think he's hot. Maybe some day I will wake up and start acting my age, Hmmmmmm............ maybe not!!!
Brett and I have been married for 15 years. We have 3 amazing kids. I am a full time mom, wife, maid, counselor... I am a part time kitchen boss for Starks Funeral Parlor and french Macaron maker. I love my life and couldn't ask for anything more!
Evelyn
Evie my first baby, she made me a mom. Such a sweet girl... well turning into a young lady everyday. My busy body who always wants to be doing something. My dare devil that loves the thrill and the rush of things I think are way beyond her age. My super star who is counting down the days until she is famous. I love her spirit!
Lydia
My Pretty Little Lydie. Always making us laugh with the funny things she says and does. Our little homebody that doesn't like to be anywhere out of her comfort zone. Tender-hearted and always so sweet. She is such a big part of our family.
Jacob
Jake my adventurous little boy. Not scared of anything which scares me. I am amazed every day by you. It is never a dull moment in our family because of you. Stubborn at times but can also be the sweetest little guy. Our lives would be dull and boring without you and for that I am thankful everyday you are part of this family.
I LOVE Scentsy. They smell so yummy and they don't cause the damage of burning candles. Those of you that haven't tried Scentsy you should. My mom just became a consultant, here is her web page. www.scentsy.com/12363
4 comments:
I'm older than you and I love him too! What does that reveal about me? Maybe that I'm a dirty old woman... hee hee
Adri...Hey I had fun playing Bonko with you all night. JT's pretty cute...but I am not converted yet.
I know one day he will come. Keep those bags packed and I promise I won't try to fight you for him. Can you just share a little?
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Missed you guys a ton while we were gone! Hope to see you and the girls soon :)
Post a Comment