This is the newest member to the Sharples clan. This is my mom's baby African Grey. My mom loves birds that talk. She has had him for a couple of weeks and hasn't posted him on her blog so I thought I would. His name is Harley and he is a very nice bird. He loves my mom and she spoils him. He doesn't talk yet just whistles alot. African Grey's don't start talking until they are 18 months. Harley is just 4 months old. African Grey's can live up to 50 years.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
6 comments:
How fun! Our parakeet does not like us yet. The only way I can get her on my hand is by leaving the food out of the cage and sticking my hand in with food on it. I guess getting her right before Sarah was born wasn't the brightest idea because we didn't have tons of time to nurture her. Is this week too crazy to get the kids together? Eliza has been asking. :)
Thanks so much for showing off my Harley... HOWEVER.. Harley is 4 months old, not one year. You are doing a great job of taking care of Simon...see you should have a little boy..it comes so naturally to you AND BRETT...
lOVE YOU
I'm glad you liked the cookies. My husband actually dropped them off. He is the ward mission leader, hee hee. Should we try Friday morning for the girls?
Harley is so cool. I know that he will never replace Lucky but wow! I didn't know that your mom got a new bird.
Love the bird, my only suggestion would be to keep the CATS away!! Poor Lucky
Your parents have more animals than anyone I know. I remember coming to your parents' house before we had kids and seeing the latest pet. I have yet to see the hairless cat in person. Now with a new bird, I guess it's time we drop in for a visit again.
Post a Comment