
Heather had an early morning heart doctor appointment today. Mikayla and Ayana had Monday and Tuesday off of school. Heather needed me to watch the kids while she goes to her appointment. To make it easier for her they spent the night at my house. This is a picture of the girls in sleeping bags getting ready for bed, and a picture of them eating breakfast at the little tinkerbell table. They went to bed really late and got up super early. We should have an eventful day today, with a bunch of sleep deprived girls. Wish me luck!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
6 comments:
Ohhh.... They look like they are having a good time. I sure missed Mikayla last night though. Hopefully they will be good for you.
Good luck! Sleep deprived kids are always full of surprises. I hope it's a good day for you.
That was very sweet of you to do that for Heather. I was just thinking how nice it is to have such a great family whom are always there for you.
These girls are the best of friends. I'm so glad they have each other.
Thanks Adri for helping out.
I love you. Mom
You are a great aunt. That was a lot of work. However, it did look like a good time. When I see pictures of the girls all together I just can't believe how fast they are growing up.
Post a Comment