Monday, February 25, 2008

It's Monday!

We had a great weekend, I am sad to see it end! The girls love it when Daddy is home and always hate to see him go back to work for a week. We went to dinner with our friends Ted & Kristy Soffe, then went to IKEA with them and back to their house to play. I took a picture of the kids in an IKEA bin. Aren't they cute!

On Sunday we went up to Grandma & Grandpa Ballinghams. The girls were so excited they haven't been up there for a couple of weeks. They love playing with Grandma. Poor Grandma was trying to do dishes after feeding us and Evie wouldn't leave her alone. Travis was in town again so it was nice to see him. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for everything!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love IKEA. Ben dreads that place, but that's because he knows I'll be in there for hours!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun weekend. Thank you for hanging with us. My kids just love being with yours. I love that picture. If you think about it, send me a copy so I can put it in our scrap book.

Did the kids come with Trav?

Lulu said...

So, this is why you couldn't call me back? I get it now. It was more important to shop at IKEA than talk to your little sister. I'm telling mom when she gets home!