I feel bad! Lydia has been potty trained for 2 months and I didn't even blog about it. So now I am going to. I tried a couple times to potty train Lyd, she is my stubborn girl. For a long time she just wasn't interested in going on the potty. The couple times we tried she was so afraid to poop in the potty. She held it in for over a week. Needless to say, it's Lydia and we ended up at the doctors with an x-ray of a belly full of bowl. We stopped the potty and gave her a couple more months. Lydia and I had an agreement that after Santa Claus came she was to give up her diaper. Mom was smart this time, we started a laxative at the same time. She held it a couple of days until she couldn't hold it anymore. We had ONE bad day and it has been cake ever since. She loves to wear her big girl undies. She has done so well, I even let her pick some nice undies from Justice, just like her big sister. I am so proud of her!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
6 comments:
That's got to be such a relief for you. No more diapers.... yea! I still can remember what a great change I noticed in her when she gave up her bippy. That was the day that Lydia and I became friends! She is growing up so fast.
Lydia's potty training success story is just what I need to hear. I'm putting things on hold because Ben has the flu, but I'll be back on the job in a week. I'm ready to be done with diapers at my house.
Ok, so can I send Xander over for a week or two? Hehe! Good Job LYDIA!!! Way to go girl!
Good job Lydia. I am so proud of you! You survived!
My big girl, Lydia. Congratulations to you for the patience you have had. Your a good mom.
your mom
Hi Adri. Thanks for your post. Your blog is so cute. Just had to tell you Madilyn went throuh the same thing as Lydia with the pooping problem. We went last night to the dr to find out why she keeps complaining of her tummy hurting. Crazy girls!! Hope your doing well. Your girls are gorgeous.
Post a Comment