Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Daddy Time

After a long day at work Brett sat down with Evie and colored tonight. Evie loves her Daddy! They sat and colored and talked about their day. Evie told her dad what she had to eat and about playing with her cousins and showing her dance teacher her new puppy.

7 comments:

buchanancasa said...

You have such a sweet family. I love to read your posts about getting together with all of them, although it makes me jealous since mine is so far away! You'll have to tell me who you got cute little Phoebe through; we're thinking of getting one as a surprise at Christmastime. Love that My Little Girl song.

Jasmin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasmin said...

That is so cute. I love that you always seem to capture this amazing moments with your camera.
your puppy is so cute too. I want a dog so bad. Maybe when we get a house.

Nana Sharples News said...

So cute! Cherish these moments;and NEVER be anxious for tomorrow...it will come soon enough.
mom

Natalie said...

I love that you took a picture of him coloring with her. That's so cute. What a good dad!

Lulu said...

How precious is that?! I am glad that my siblings get to experience times like this. Not sure I will but I get other sweet moments in my life that I would not trade for the world.

Anonymous said...

She is getting so grown up. I love these types of moments because you really get to learn a lot more about your own child. That seems funny, but when they relax and just talk like this you can really see the way their minds work, how they reason and how they really feel about things.