Friday, April 18, 2008

MOMMY & DADDY


I had to post this for my wonderful parents. Those who don't know and without getting into to much detail, my parents have had to endure a lot the last couple of months. My parents would do anything for their kids. They would give everything they had to make sure we were taken care of, but my mom has a hard time receiving help when SHE needs it. Mom & Dad, I just want you to know that I love you more then anything. I know you guys are going through a lot right now and we are all here for you. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes but I do envy you. You are strong, loving and family is the most important thing to you. You love unconditionally and have always been there for every one of us. Thank you for what you have taught me as a mother, wife, daughter and friend. I love you both very much!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a really nice post about mom and dad. You are right, they are an amazing couple and will make it through this difficult time.

Clint and Shari said...

Adri- I am so sorry to hear that your parents are going through a rough time right now. I love them and wish the best for both of them. Your parents are lucky to have all of you there helping them through this time. I will keep your family in my prayers!

Lulu said...

That was very sweet of you to post this. They have been through alot and I couldn't imagine being in their shoes. What keeps them together and what keeps them strong is the LOVE they have for each other. I have always admired that about them.

smithblog said...

I am sorry that your parents are having a rough time! I know I can't offer much help -- maybe take them a dinner or something... Comfort food :) Let me know!

Jasmin said...

I couldn't help but just now cry because I know some of the situation they are going through.
I feel for the whole family. Your parents have to be the most amazing people I have ever met. I wish I could take away there pain and Hard times. I only hope over time some miracle will happen and all the pain and promblems will just disappear!!!!!
You are a great daughter and I am sure you are doing all you can do to help them out. I wish them the best. With much love Jasmin

Anonymous said...

I love your mom and dad so much. They are so good to me and my family. They make us feel so loved and part of the family. They are great people. They are strong and I know they can do anything. I feel so bad for all that they are having to deal with right now. They are in my prayers and thoughts constantly!