Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just Dancin'

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Yours is much better than mine. I need to scale the heads down a bit. I also love the hula one -did you see that?

Lulu said...

Love it! Seeing that made my day. Where do you find stuff like this?

Anonymous said...

Where do you guys find stuff like this. That is hilarious. It definitely made me smile. I didn't know Brett was in to that type of dancing. I think it is great he is willing to show his feminine side with all of us. Love it!

Natalie said...

I didn't know you married the Lord of the Dance! Brett's amazing!

Courtney said...

I love that even your dog, Phoebe can dance like that! We can't even get our dog, Bayou to fetch!

Anonymous said...

Mikayla and I love your new post. I knew Brett was a good dancer. Although my favorite is still his charleston! You should post that on your blog!

buchanancasa said...

Hilarious. Have you seen the Christmas elf one? So funny!

Clint and Shari said...

What's this, Dancing with the Stars comes to Utah? This one made me laugh especially when Brett comes in. Too funny!