Ever since Phoebe joined our family the girls fight over who gets to sleep with the puppy. We have been really good to take turns but the other night it seemed that there was no settling the dispute. The girls agreed to lay together with the puppy. I took this picture after everyone was fast asleep.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
6 comments:
I abosolutely LOVE this photo.
Your little house of WOMEN...
I hope these girls stay little for a long time...I LOVE THEM so much.
Nana
FORGOT TO SAY...
I LOVE YOUR MUSIC WITH THIS BLOG AND ... OH MY GOSH, THAT PUPPY IS FAT.
That is soooo sweet! What a darling picture. I am glad the puppy is being good :)
One of those kodak moments. Precious photo of the girls and the new addition.
I can not tell who is more comfortable. I almost think is is Phoebe. What a darling picture. It also looks very quite. I bet that was nice too!
You are so good at capturing those tender moments. Looks like you've started something here; I bet they'll want to do this every night! :)
Post a Comment