Monday, December 1, 2008

BaBy ShOwEr!!!

First, my sister does not listen to me! I am not a believer in having a baby shower if it's not your first baby. I don't know why! Audrey went a head and planned a surprise (sort-of) shower for me. It was soooo great. Everyone met at my mom's house and we went to dinner at Pei Wei, yummy!!! Then back to my mom's to open presents and then, of course we will use any excuse to go see a movie, we all went to see Four Christmases. I have to admit is was so nice to have all my favorite girls throwing a party just for me. We did miss a few ladies who couldn't make it. Thank you to all my best girlfriends for all you do for me. A special thanks to Audrey, you are THE BEST! I love you all.

Audrey made this diaper cake, FABULOUS!
It consists of binkies, onsies, pants, bibs, bottle brush, toys, spoon, fork, ribbons, bows and lots of diapers all set on top of a cute baby blanket.

The binkies are one of my favorites, They have real Swartzky crystals on them. This bippie is so Brett!

Another picture of the diaper cake.

10 comments:

Brett said...

Thanks Audrey for the shower. You really went to the extreme and it turned out wonderful. The diaper cake was awesome and the binkies are my favorite. Thanks everyone for the gifts. Adrienne and I are really fortunate to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives.

Clint and Shari said...

You have the best family ever! How fun that they did this for you. Sounds like you little boy is set now to come:)

smithblog said...

Audrey is awesome! That was a lot of fun - thanks for the invite!!!

Heather said...

Oh Adri, I am so excited to see your little guy. I am a firm believer in having a shower if this is your first with a different sex...hint hint Shari! Great job on the diaper cake Shayneh and Audie! We were sorry Shayneh couldn't make it. I did like the movie and I was glad we went.

Christina said...

Audrey's diaper cake is amazing! That is awesome.

buchanancasa said...

You guys have been so busy! I love the shower photos and especially the cool diaper cake. I feel like a complete heel that we forgot Evie's birthday. Let's get the kids together this week so we can make it up to you! Thanks again for watching the bird while we were gone, I'll come by tomorrow to grab it.

Tiffany said...

Sooo cute! I love the diaper cake and those binkies are so fun! What a nice family! And Happy Birthday to Evie! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice comments. I know you didn't want a shower but I wanted you to have one and you were a good sport through it all. It was nice to go out with the girls. The binkies are my favorite too! I can't wait to meet our little guy!

Tori said...

Adri,
I cannot believe I found your blog. It has been forever since I have seen you. My mom told me she saw your mom and Audrey at Target so it got me searching for your blogs. I found Heather and then linked to you and Audrey. This blog thing is great to find old friends. I was so excited to look at your pictures and see your cute family. I really think about you all the time and wonder how you are doing. Your daughters are so pretty and I am excited to hear about the new baby boy. I hope you are all well. I would love to catch up and keep in touch. It seems like a lifetime ago that we last talked.

Jasmin said...

Amazing Baby shower! I love thess colors. You are getting so close to having your baby boy hang in there. Thanks for the comment