
I gave in and agreed to a family picture on Christmas Eve. We had a great Christmas this year. It was nice to have the hussle of Christmas to make time go faster until the baby. We did Christmas Eve at my parents house, it was fabulous as always. Christmas morning was just the four of us at home and then back to my parents for dinner. We did a little Christmas with Brett's parents on Friday night. Brett and I didn't go all out this year and tried to focus on just being with family, I couldn't ask for anything more.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
1 comment:
I am glad you gave in and had this photo taken. I spent too many years, NOT BEING IN THE PICTURE AT MY CURRENT WEIGHT, and now there are very few photos of me with my children. I love you and congratulations on your beautiful family. We love you all.
mom
Post a Comment