Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Evie Dancing!

Evie is the one in the black top and shorts with a red bow around her waist and two pony tails.

13 comments:

buchanancasa said...

Look at her strut her stuff! Very nice! She is such a sweet girl; at the cookie party she was just the mellowest, sweetest girl when most of them were wigging out big time.

smithblog said...

Well that girly sure has some great moves! Super cute!!

Natalie said...

She's a good little dancer! Where does she take dance?

Brett said...

Good job Evelyn with your dance, I am so proud of you!

Carlye Momma said...

CUTE! She totally stands out! STINKIN CUTE HAIR!

I hope you guys have a fabulous Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Evie did such a good job! I wish I could have been there to see her.

Kelly said...

She sure can shake those hips! I love the costumes, how they are not all the same but color coordinated. Super cute.

Tori said...

She is darling... She can dance too. Way cute.

Linda said...

She's adorable. I know you are so proud of her - thanks for sharing the video

Anonymous said...

Good job Evie! You look so good. What a cute dance. Keep up the good work, someone has got to keep up with Lulu.

Nana Sharples News said...

That's my girl. So glad I was able to come and watch it 5 times. I've watched the video ten times.
She's the best...as usual.
mom/nana

Jasmin said...

She is way good it must be a SHARPLES thing....
The girls are just so talented!
Well everyone is talented in there own way.
She is amazing Adri cute so cute.
She is so big every time you post I just look at her and can't believe how pretty she is. Both girls are pretty. I just remember always holding her when she was a baby. She was a wonderful baby!
The times in the pool she had so much fun. Evie Trynity watch this and just loved it.
She is so looking forward to seeing you guys.
Take care Prego and let me know when that lil guy comes.
Love ya,
Jasmin

Heather said...

Today...dance class...tomorrow...The Vortex GoGo Cages!