Monday, December 1, 2008

THANKSGIVING!!!

Had Thanksgiving at my mom's and it was FABULOUS like always. I had my camera but didn't take pictures, I don't know why I am so bad at that right now. Here are some great and not so great memories created.
1- Lulu was in town.
2- We missed Aaron this year!
3- Fantastic Food
4-I spilled my 44 oz diet coke.
5- I dropped, broke and spilled a jar of pickles (very sticky by the way)!
6- I was asked to stop helping this year.
7- Being with my wonderful family.


My Daddy!

4 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Hahaha! You sound like you've got a case of the Carlye's. I'm pretty much the butterfingers of the fam! Hey...we have the same background. HOW CUTE ARE WE? lol! I'm a dork that hasn't gotten much sleep lately...so that is my excuse for being weird.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Heather said...

It was meant with nothing but love that you stop helping this year Adri. I just hope that your butterfingers issue resolves before you hold your new baby!

Kelly said...

Awwww...Grandpa's praying!

Adri said...

hehehe... Kelly your hilarious!