Monday, January 5, 2009

Big Sisters!


Jacob is pretty lucky to have two big sisters that already love him so much. They both are always asking to hold him and Lydia loves to help make him a bottle. Evie every night before bed says "Tell baby Jake goodnight and that I love him".

I'm feeling pretty good. I had some complications after my C-section so I get tired pretty easy and just have to remember to take it easy. Jake is such a sweet little boy. He loves to cuddle with mom or maybe it's mom loves to cuddle with him and he just takes it.

11 comments:

smithblog said...

You have a very sweet family! What adorable kiddos!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful big sisters! I knew they would love helping out with baby Jake. The pictures are so sweet.

Heather said...

How sweet. I love your babies. Zeke is always asking to see Baby Jake! Hang in there Adri. I love you!

Nana Sharples News said...

What a cute little family you have Adrienne & Brett. Enjoy this time together..when they are young and you have control...They grow up so FAST...Hug them often and tell them you love them.
I love you Adri.
mom

The Riches Family said...

ADRI... He is so cute! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! Jacob is a great name :)! Take it easy and don't over do it! I love you and I'll call you soon.
Kimi

Christina said...

So cute! That is great that you have the girls to hold him. Take care of yourself! It is so easy to forget to do that.

Tori said...

Your family is darling. What sweet kids. You are so very lucky to have them.I wish every day that we would have been able to have another one. Take it easy and I hope you get feeling better quickly.

Jasmin said...

great pictures!
I can't wait to see the future pictures of this hansome guy.
He has amazing lips.
I can't believe how much your girls have grown.

Linda said...

I love the photo's of Jake and the girls. Remember to take care of yourself

Clint and Shari said...

That is so sweet! How lucky is this little boy to have such great big sisters. Me and my mom have a gift for him, we are going to try to make it to your house this weekend. :) See you soon

Lara B said...

Congrats! What a little sweetie. You take care of yourself and don't over due it.