Wednesday, March 11, 2009

JAKE!!!

My little Jakers is getting soooo Chubby! He is such a sweet little boy. I thought I was done having kids after Lydia but now... I can't imagine my life without this little guy! I love you baby boo!

11 comments:

Brett said...

Eating and sleeping, That's my boy!

Kelly said...

As my mom says (whenever she is trying to convince me to have more) "I would have been so sad if I didn't have you". But you could keep on saying that until you're Octomom! I'm glad you guys had baby Jakers, too. He's so sweet.

Clint and Shari said...

He is soooo cute! He has cheeks that you just want to pinch.

buchanancasa said...

Oh my goodness, he is filling out! He has those edible cheeks. What a sweetie.

Nana Sharples News said...

Oh our sweet little JAKERS....
I loved feeding him and loving him today while you went to the doctors. I knew you would love having a little boy. They are so fun to kiss...

Anonymous said...

Our baby Jakey is so sweet! He is such a good little boy. It's funny that for the longest time you said you were done and now you have this handsome little boy! Time goes by so fast, my baby is turning 9 next week, makes me sad!

smithblog said...

Wow! He is getting chunky! hehe what a sweet little guy. I can't wait to see him again!!

Heather said...

Holy crap he is fat!

Jana said...

He is so cute! I love the check! Your pictures of all three of them are darling.

Anonymous said...

I just love him. He is so adorable.

Brittany Petty said...

I was going to say holy crap he is fat - but it looks like Heather beat me to it. What a cute guy! How in the world anyone manages more than one kid at a time, I don't yet understand. Amazing how much more we women can do than we think, huh?