I can't believe how fast time is going by. Jake is 3 months old today! He really is a good baby. He loves to smile at anyone who talks "baby talk" to him... he stops smiling when I pull out the camera. In this picture he was smiling then I started the camera! Little stinker!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
5 comments:
That's my boy! He is a good boy and a lover (and spitter). He is getting excited to watch baseball on tv starting in April....okay, maybe that is my excitement, but at least he won't turn it to the Barbie channel.
oh my gosh he is so stinking cute! We really need to have a game night again before he turns 1!!!
Wow! He has gotten so big! I can't believe it! It has been way too long since I have seen him. Jake needs his Aunt Lulu.
I know that I keep saying this but he is soooo adorable. I can not believe how fast 3 months has gone. He is such a cutie!
I LOVE this pic Adri. He is so handsome.
Post a Comment