Recital time is soooo busy and stressful. It's always a lot of work but in the end I am so proud of my girls. Here are pictures of some of the family that came... Nana and Aaron!
People who came that aren't in the pictures; Papa, Kelly, Emmy, Audrey, Mikayla, Heather, Jeff and baby Jake.
Thank you to everyone who came, the girls really love having family there to watch them dance. I know it's long... so thanks!!!
7 comments:
I am soooooooo proud of my girls and they did awesome. The looked really gorgeous and I want to thank Adrienne for making sure they looked good and being a backstage volunteer. It was a lot of work for all three girls and the result was fantastic. Thanks everyone for coming and those special ones who helped with baby Jacob.
The girls look so beautiful! Sorry, I couldn't be there
It looks like a lot of fun!!! I love dance recitals they are so fun to watch. Your girls are so beautiful, I love to see pics of them.
I love the photos...Those girls are so beautiful..
I love the photo of the girls with Uncle Aaron..
So... cute... The girls did great. I was so proud of them and Ayana.
I just love these photos! And oh the memories they bring back. I wish I could have been there to watch them.
what beautiful little ladies you have!
Good job girls. You are so beautiful. Your mommy did such a good job on your hair and I love your costumes.
Post a Comment