Friday, April 9, 2010

Chick-Fil-A WEEK!!!

I LOVE Chick-Fil-A. If I have to eat fast food this is my favorite place to go... I don't know why but the chicken just seems so much healthier and more real! So this week all week long chick-fil-a has been giving away a featured breakfast item for free. Lydia, Jake and I took full advantage of this. We have had (not me because I am watching what I eat) Sausage burritos: bacon, egg and cheese biscuits; fruit and yougurt parfait and chicken minis. It has been so great to not have to fix breakfast this whole week. We are going to miss you free breakfast!!! Lydia asked today why she didn't get the free parfait again. Silly girl!

Some pictures of my wild week!
Don't let this smile fool you this child is ALOT of work. It's true what they say, Boys are so different then girls. Jake keeps me running and chasing and moving all day long... I am really shocked that I am not a 100 pounds yet! (Oh and it's not the chocolate bunny that makes him wild because he is wild without sugar!)
YEP... this is what I do all day long. He climbs on the table, I take him off the table... we repeat this at least 50 times a day. He has fallen twice now!
And my Little Lydia being so sweet and funny!

5 comments:

buchanancasa said...

Free breakfast? How cool! I'll have to watch for the next time they do something similar. I love Chick-fil-a too.

Natalie said...

I love Chick-Fil-A too. I haven't tried their breakfast menu, but it sounds good. It's funny that your little guy keeps you hopping. He's got the cutest little expressions. I'm sure one look gets him out of all kinds of trouble.

Carlye Momma said...

Who doesn't love Chick fil A? SO delish! Your little boy is so dang cute! Boys are DEFINITELY a handful aren't they?

smithblog said...

I LOVE Chick-Fil-A - I didn't ever make it over for free breakfast though, too lazy hehehe

Kelly said...

Wha? Why didn't I hear about the free breakfast? Oh well, I ate there twice this week for other meals so maybe it's good.