Monday, April 26, 2010

Some Fresh Air

Audrey, Brett and I took the kids to a park on Saturday. We all needed some fresh air after having the stomach bug. My bestest friend in the whole world!
Jake just couldn't wait to put his feet in the water. He ended up getting upset when I wouldn't just let him go and get all soaking wet. Sorry bud, still too cold for that.
Evelyn playing in the water. She is soooo sassy all the time!
Lydia taking it easy because she has realized that she is not the most cordinated person... guess what she ended up slipping and getting most of her pants wet. You gotta love her!
It was nice to get out and play in the nice weather. I ended up getting sick that afternoon with a cold and ran a fever all weekend long. Oh well!!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for posting the photo's --I've been thinking alot about my great neices and nephews lately. Hope you are feeling better

Tori said...

Looks like so much fun. A huge change in weather from then till today...It has not quit snowing here.

Heather said...

How fun!! I remember the nice weather that weekend....where did it go?