Sorry no pics for this post... you wouldn't want to see them anyway. We are passing around a stomach bug this week. First it started with Jake who was sick in the middle of the night but didn't cry to wake us up, he just rolled through it all night long. Then Lyd was less then 48 hours later and less then 12 hours later Brett and Evelyn had there turn. Mine is coming... it's just a question of when?!?! One positive note... the girls are old enough now that they know to get to the bowl (we have a designated bowl) I hate throwing up in the toilet... so gross! It will be nice to get past this. Hope everyone else is doing well!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
3 comments:
Note to self: designate a bowl. Because you are right, the toilet is gross. And the bowl is portable.
So sorry your family is sick. You might not get sick. Moms aren't supposed to.
It's going around for sure. I hope you avoid getting it and that the rest of your family feels better soon.
So so so glad everyone is feeling better and Kingston maganged to not get sick. I did however want to thank you for taking Zeke when he was a little under the weather from catching it from Jake. You are such a blessing to have and I appreciate all you do to help me and how good you are to my boys since I can't be with them during the day! Love you.
Post a Comment