Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wedding Fun!!!!

Nick and Melissa have moved the wedding date up to November 15 of this year. I still can't believe that my little sister will be married in 2 months. We are all so excited... all we talk about and do is wedding stuff now. So on Monday we did some dress shopping (I thought this would take weeks). Melissa tried on lots of dresses but loved the first one she tried on the best (I did too... for the record it was my pick) YAY. She looks gorgeous in it!!!
Oh my... what a bunch of cheeseballs!!!

Trying on dresses... don't freak out... this isn't "THE" dress! But she is still gorgeous in it.
The fun begins... The little girls had so much fun dress shopping. My mom got little note pads for the girls and they got to vote for each dress.
This has nothing to do with wedding stuff but had to share. Jake loves Heather's boyfriends dog, Rocky! Jake really is not afraid of anything... except masks!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun - love the photo's. Melissa looks beautiful in the "not selectd" wedding dress

audie said...

It didn't matter what dress Lulu tried on she was gorgeous in them all! I agree though the dress she picked was my favorite as well!

Heather said...

I agree with Aunt Linda and Audie. We had so much fun and she look incredible. I was very pleased with the dress she picked. She will make a beautiful bride for sure. And yes, Nick and Lu are cheesballs to the extreme...but it seems to work for them ;) By the way, Rocky loves lil Jakey too.