Okay so I DVR Ellen Degeneress every day... I love her! So a couple weeks ago she had on a guest who calls herself "The Coupon Diva". She was also on a TLC program called Extreme Couponing. It took 2 seconds and I was amazed at what these people save by using coupons. It's not just a coupon here or a coupon there... they really spend the hours doing the math and research. One lady says she hasn't paid for toothpaste or deodorant in 35 years... ummm, yeah I don't want to pay for those things anymore either. I thought I am going to do this. I didn't realize how hard this was going to be. This is going to take alot of practice. I searched and they don't have any "free" sites on the internet that will give you where the really good deals are. Really... that's where we are today... everyone wanting to make a buck. So even though I am not great at this and I can't guarantee I will always have a deal to share. I will share my really good finds... yes, for free to all my penny pinching friends or my friends who just love a deal.
My deal this week. In the Sunday's paper there was a colgate coupon for .75 off on a colgate toothpaste. At Smiths this week they have there buy 10 deal. So you don't have to buy all toothpast you can buy other items. So when you buy 10 of the participating items and using your Smiths rewards card the Colgate toothpaste is .83 then use the .75 off coupon and you spend a whole .08 cents on a tube of toothpaste. Your Welcome!
My favorite flavor Cinnaburst. I personally like Crest better but you can't beat 8 cents.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
4 comments:
You are so cute! What a great idea.
Good work Adrienne. I like this post much better than your pickles and hot sauce (although I like both!) Instead try baby carrots and lite sour cream with some sort of spice, I use minced onion. Thats what I've been eating for lunch - better for you and not too many calories. You might even find a coupon for the Lite Daisy Sour Cream. Love you
I went to a class put on by a lady in UT. She does everything for free. The only way that she makes money is that she gets people to sign up for the paper through her.
She had a really good method for doing it. There is also a free website that she uses.
Here is here website and then she links to a bunch of places.
http://www.utahcoupongals.com/
I got all excited at the class and then I got home and told Karl about it and he told me he would pay me not to to it. So I gave up.
It sounds cool though.
Oh, and I think Ellen is hilarious.
You are awesome! I will be checking your blog each week because I'm not a talented couponer. I'm not sure if you heard, but the ward Relief Society has a new food storage blog where people will post great deals. So this week water is on sale at Smiths--Kroger 24 pack 4/$10 which puts the bottles at about 10 cents a piece! Easy food storage for emergencies. And I love the pic of El and Evie in cheer, such a fun memory!
Post a Comment