Valentine's Day!!!! We were actually in school this year on Valentine's. We are usually on a track break. The girls were excited to do Valentines at school and have a party. I checked them out of school a half hour early... Brett wanted to take the girls to a movie. They were so excited to go on a date with Dad. While they were at the movie I made a Valentines dinner and had it all ready when they got home. The Valentines bag is from Brett and I. It had some candy and a few little things. The girls got a flower delivered from Uncle Nick and Aunt Lulu. Sooo cute! They were sooooo excited.
The dinner table... note Jake has the cheap stuff because he can't be trusted! We had yummy chicken with a creamy sherry wine sauce, couscous molded into a heart, mashpotatoes (minus the pink food coloring... that was all used from my girls making some witch potion in October), rolls, corn, salad and pink cupcakes for desert.
My rose from Nick and Lu!
Oh yeah... and we had sparkling cider. Some one loved it!!!
And the aftermath... yep this is what happens when you drink too much. Just kidding. Last night I was playing with the kids and Evie was suppose to land on her feet but she landed on her bum and elbow. Good news though... no cast just going to be really sore for a bit. That was our Valentine's Day.
Brett and I did get to go out for dinner and a movie with some friends Saturday night which was nice. (Thanks to Josh and some really great friends)!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
3 comments:
I love your table decor...that is so cute. I may have to copy you next year. So sad that there was an injury...
That's so cute that you are such a good blogger. I love to read your posts. I don't get on very often but once again you have outdone yourself. You inspire me sister. Xo!
What a fun Valentines you guys had....except poor Evie. I hope she is feeling better:) You're a FUN mom!
Post a Comment