All-Star lanes will let the kids bowl 2 free games a day all summer long. I registered all the little kids and decided to take them bowling today since we had some rain. I took my kids, Ayana and Mikayla. I love to bowl and my girls love to bowl but it's not free like they say. We had to pay shoe rental (which I was expecting but it went up a dollar this year). This year they charge you a dollar per bowler to bowl the cosmic side. Yeah... how do you tell kids they have to bowl on the bright side with the older folks or the fun side in the dark with all the glowing stuff. Then they have a stupid game room and the kids (okay me too) get all roped into the games and tickets. Silly! It wasn't free bowling today but we had a blast.The girls waiting for their turn. I only took 2 pictures because I spent the whole time chasing Jake around.
Jake did good the first game but then got bored and wanted to move on.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
1 comment:
haha I've been wondering about the free bowling! I keep thinking I'll take my kids... Maybe not...
Post a Comment