I remember being in elementary school and we would load in the car and drive to the school (probably a week before school started) to see the classroom lists posted on the doors. My kids had to do that this year... at first I was upset we had to wait longer to find out what teacher we had but then it brought back all these memories. It ended up being a lot of fun. I took my camera so that we could capture the moment.Evie still smiling after finding out she didn't get the teacher she was hoping for and one of her close friends isn't in her class.
Lydia is super excited she got Evie's teacher and we love her. Lydia pretty much has all her same friends in her class.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
1 comment:
Looks like you guys have had a fun summer so far! Love the camping with the fam! Reminds me of when I use to go as a kid with my family. We really need to venture out and do it with our kids.
I can't believe all the back to school stuff already! Poor Evie..hope she has a good year anyway.
Post a Comment